Recently after achieving most of my goals for the age of 35, I revisited my old goal list and made sure each list consist different human intelligences (E.g. Spiritual, Physical, etc) to keep the golden balance.
Here is my 33rd birthday new goal list:
Goals I want to achieve before the age of 35 (In 2 years):
1. Energy - Increased Natural energy: Poisons elimination.
2. Triathlons/Ironmans/Marathons - Be in top 50% results.
3. Expand Online Businesses – More than 100 operative websites.
4. Mastery of Search engine optimization - 50 websites in Top 3 for their domain name keyword.
5. Zero Personal/Credit Card Debt
6. More than $100 a day passive income
7. Own a real estate property.
Social / Emotional
8. Expand and strengthen Friendships - Contact/Go out at least once every week.
9. Relationship with a beautiful, feminine, Natural energetic spirit.
10. Spend time with my family, once every year.
11. Write an E-book.
12. Have a blog and write regulary.
13. Inspire People: Mentoring & Volunteering
14. Live close to the beach.
15. have a dog.
16. Learn to Surf.
17. Learn new Language.
18. Live in Sydney for a period.
19. Travel - Asia (Nepal), Middle East (Israel) Europe (Italy), Central (Jamaica), South America (Brazil), pacific (Western Australia)
Tal Gur is a location independent entrepreneur, author, and impact investor. After trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, he spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His most recent book and bestseller, The Art of Fully Living - 1 Man, 10 Years, 100 Life Goals Around the World, has set the stage for his new mission: elevating society to its abundance potential.